Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boudreaux712 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Permanent artificial snow
    I want artificial snow that will attached permanently to christmas greens or trees or branches. Does anyone one know where to get some? Like a question earlier, the Christmas greens at Michael's had this kind of permanent flocking on a lot of their trees and branches. Snow Wonder is loose snow, not permanently affixed snow.
    Any help??

Check out some similar questions!

Snow thrower doesn't throw snow [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new but I really enjoyed all the questions I have read so far. My spirit snow blower does not all the time throw snow. Sometimes it does throw snow and all of a sudden it stop to throw snow. There is no clog in the chute. Could any one help me please, the snow is now on the ground and...

How do you make Artificial Snow permanent [ 5 Answers ]

I saw some Christmas wreathes at Michaels this year and they looked very beautiful with some artificial snow either dip or paint on it. The snow felt fluffy. There is also an artificial Christmas tree with permanent snow on its branches. I looked everywhere to see if there is a permanent snow...

Can I use permanent a week after dying my hair with semi permanent? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello helpful strangers... I recently went from dirty blonde with blonde highlights to a fiery red head using semi permanent hair dye. I was told that after a few washes my hair would go pink! >:O. How long should I wait to permanently dye my hair red? Sincerely -Dirty RedHead :)

How far should a craftsman 5.5 hp snow blower model no. 536.886150 be throwing snow? [ 1 Answers ]

Has a new auger belt. Only throws it about 5 feet. Constantly gets clogged.

My signature brand snow blower clogges and won't throw snow why [ 2 Answers ]

It starts up first pull sounds great one push in the snow cutes clogged and it don't throw snow

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.