Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JaZiBaYBaY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 10:12 PM
    How do I know how I feel about girls?
    I am bi , but I don't know how I feel about girls yet because I just started having a crush on a girl at my school!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 10:17 PM
    Are you male or female? How old?
    Alexis Dubree Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Nov 22, 2012, 06:34 PM
    You can always tell how you feel about girls by the things they do around you. If a female does something gay around you or to you, how do you feel?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2012, 02:03 AM
    If you don't know how you feel, sorry you don't know if you are bi.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I feel guilty for sleeping with two girls while me and my ex are on a break? [ 4 Answers ]

Here it goes! Been upset all week because I had two booty calls in the same week. I suppose I had two because the first one wasn't satisfying and the second one was, but I had a lot of regret afterwards. The reason being I still love my ex who now lives 1500 miles away. She and I used to spend a...

How do guys feel about girls shaving there pubic hair [ 4 Answers ]

Do girls shave there pubic hair And how would it make guys Feel when they have sexy And should guys shave down there To Would it make your sex's better

For the girls: What would you feel? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey! Just a quick question. If I am supposed to be gone for two weeks from my girlfriend and she really wants me to come home. But I decide to work extra for the weekend for two more days. And then don't come home as scheduled. What would that say to you as girls? Would you be...

No girls that's how I feel! [ 9 Answers ]

All right this question is about I don't want him talking to any girls(I have no guy friends) he has a lot of old flings and friends that he says he would never mess with.So every time his phone rings I get right I his face to listen.I told him that if I'm not talking to any old flings either...

View more questions Search