Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Punkstuuf Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 08:15 PM
    Need duckie names!
    Okay already posted this in hair care... >thread moved to Birds< My bad... Anyhow my boyfriend got me two baby ducks for my birthday... Got to love him... <3. Ones pale yellow with dark brown spots (girl) and the other Is completely bright yellow except for a light brown birthmark on the bottom of his stomach (boy). They are brother and sister and completely and awesomely wonderful. The boy is pretty laid back and doesn't move around much but the girl is super hyper and feisty. She bit me! Anyway, please help me find names for them. ;)
    SydKid157 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 08:21 PM
    The Boy sounds like a Steve and the girl sounds like a Susan Quack?
    Jk lol I don't know
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 08:25 PM
    Live with them unnamed for a few days to see how their personalities are. They will then tell you their names.

Nov 17, 2012, 08:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SydKid157 View Post
    The Boy sounds like a Steve and the girl sounds like a Susan Quack?
    jk lol idk
    Lol I really linda lime that... Mabey I'll nane my KIDS that! Lol Steve And Susan... I think I'll run that past my boyfriend

Nov 17, 2012, 08:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkstuuf View Post
    Lol i really linda lime that... Mabey I'll nane my KIDS that! Lol Steve And Susan... I think I'll run that past my boyfriend
    seriously no joke
    SydKid157 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkstuuf View Post
    seriously no joke
    Good for your futrue kids!! I hope they will love their brother and sister ducks!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Names [ 1 Answers ]

Name is poori

Commercial names to botanical names [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs, I want to know botanical names of all fruits,plants and flowers,particulerly all horticulture products and floriculture products.i.e. from commercial popular name to botanical names. Thank you and with regards. J.B.Gandhi

Boy names [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 14 month old son named Gabriel. I just found out last night that I am having another son, which I am so EXCITED about. But, my husband and I cannot think of any names that sound good with Gabriel, our last name is Grant. Thanks for any suggestions!!

MSN names [ 2 Answers ]

It would really help if you could give me some GOOD msn names.. Names and Nicknames... I want it to be cool.. like emo cool, sk8 cool... not like PINKY PRINCESS style.. thx a lot:D

Names [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a uniqu name for my 2 month old kitten. I got her from the animal shelter near where I live. She was a stray cat and doesn't have a name. I want the name to be less common. Can anyone help me? ^_^

View more questions Search