Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DuncansDad Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Eye discharge, breathing heavy - Lab Man available?
    Hi there-

Duncan has had over the past couple week, some eye discharge and very heavy breathing at night. He saw the vet on 3/2 and everything was fine (he was there for his Rabies and Lyme shots). It's really noticeable at night (the breathing) and in the morning or after nap (the eye discharge - greenish yellow).

I have a message into the vet's office but our dog walker said to keep him away from other dogs - he's supposed to go to his doggie day care tomorrow. What should I do? Is this potentially serious? He's shown no decrease in energy or appetite.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2007, 06:06 PM
    I doubt it is that serious, but likely you should keep him away from other dogs. You don't want whatever it it is going through the doggy day care like colds go through a kindergarten.

I am hoping the carpet foam we did the car with tonight will take care of anything left from the dog I hauled to the dog guide school clinic today. She was having convulsions last night, and I was more available than anybody else to do the job. Still not sure what to do with my leather jacket and suede shoes. I hope running the rest of my clothes through the washer will be OK. If tomorrow is another sunny day, I am hoping it will finish off anything left in the car.

We don't know what the problem is. The vet said it would take a few days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy brown discharge prior to my period [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently taking the pill but on Friday 1st DEC i realised that i had forgot to take it at my usually time and took it later in the day. By that time i had discovered brown discharge on my underpants. I first thought i had my periods but they are not due until Wednesday 6th DEC. My last...

Heavy Brown Discharge no red [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have been on the same pill for the last three years. I recently had spotting of red thought the last two weeks while I was still taking my pill, but I still continued to take it. I just started my period 3 days ago but it is all heavy brown blood it has a little red blood here and there but...

Eye discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We just put new floors in this weekend. My cat was fine all weekend but today he has been acting funny. He is usually a big napper and he is constantly in motion today and meowing. When I picked him up I noticed his eye is leaking a clear discharge. It also appears to be a little pink and...

View more questions Search