Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    massmiss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 08:30 AM
    Movie from the 1980’s about a woman re-living the life of a young girl during the sec
    I am looking for a movie (of the early 1980’s) taking place in the 1980’s about a young woman on a business trip with two male colleagues in an European city (I do not remember the name of the city). She stays in a little hotel (former Butcher’s shop, unknown to her). The woman hears strange noises from the other side of the wall in the hotelroom and discovers a hidden room in the closet behind the wall. She goes into this room and finds a British soldier, who is hiding from Gestapo during the 2. world war. The young woman enters the secret room, but as the butcher’s young daughter, that actually lived in that room. The butcher’s daughter helps the soldier to survive bringing him food and medicals. Somehow the woman re-lives (enters) the life of the butcher’s daughter (reincarnation?); as she watches all what happened in the young girl’s life, including the girl’s assassination of the butcher, that abused her. At the end, the story returns to present, and the woman is found in a state of confusion inside the closet with a lot of food etc.
    I cannot remember the title or find anything on it. Thanks in advance for the help.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2012, 07:28 PM
    This is a 1984 TV movie called "The Cold Room".
    massmiss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 03:39 AM
    Thank you very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of an 1980's movie about a young girl who lives in a hotel her uncle owns [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of a late 1980's or early 1990's movie about a girl who is about 11 years of age who's parents died and she went to live with her uncle. Her uncle owns a big hotel and the girl has her own room in the basement where she has everything a girl could want except for friends...

When I met my husband, I was young and living life and having fun. [ 5 Answers ]

When I met my husband, I was young and living life and having fun. I only had two good friends and no family. He was great, we fell in love, and married. Soon after, my two friends both moved away and we lost touch, so all I had was him. After two years of trying to have children and not being...

Title of an 1980's movie about a young girl who lives in a hotel her uncle owns [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of a 1980's movie about a girl who is about 11 years of age who's parents died and she went to live with her uncle. Her uncle owns a big hotel and the girl has her own room in the basement where she has everything a girl could want except for friends her own age. The girl...

Movie about a young boy name bobby looking for his mother, 1980 I think. [ 0 Answers ]

Anyone seen this movie. His mother died and he search everywhere for her.

Living with a woman who is becoming more like a little girl as the years go by [ 13 Answers ]

What do you think it means when you're girlfriend whom you gave two kids with and have been with for the last 5 or 6 years, wants to stay at her mom's house everyday? She only comes to have sex and then gives me attitude the next day. Last night I had her call her mom after she got off work and...

View more questions Search