Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 06:04 AM
    Lost Passports
    One of the questions got me thinking.

What if I lost my passport.

I know, I go to the nearest Embassy. But for me, that would be Bejing, a long trip, perhaps 2 hours by air, and about 12 hours by train.

How do I get there. To travel, I have to show my passport ?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 06:33 AM
    Call the embassy first... you have to identify yourself and the embassy would issue a temporary travel document to you via email or fax. You can travel with this document to get there and back... until you get a new passport.

Don't worry... :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 07:57 AM
    Thanks, going to get stranger soon, will be changing to a residency permit, at least that is issued locally, and I use that for all my travel and ID (in country)

And of course for the fun of it, I am going to get a drivers license, not that I would ever get behind the wheel of a car here, but we will be getting scooters most likely after first of the year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passports out of the us [ 1 Answers ]

I have been locked up and would love to visit other countries,is this logily

Passports [ 2 Answers ]

Can you get a passport if you have a felony?:(

Passports [ 1 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon get a passport once probabtion is complete? And if the charge was falsifying a fed firearm document, will that stop other countries from allowing the felon to enter the country just to visit?

Passports [ 2 Answers ]

There is a lot of discussion on the topic of needing a passport to enter Into Canada next year (2007). Will it be necessary for american truck Drivers entering into Canada to have a passport?

View more questions Search