Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ndwb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 08:19 PM
    Will the police call my parents?
    Me and my boyfriend go to this spot during lunch and we just cuddle and makeout in the backseat (never anything more). Today the police came to his house and talked to him and said that a lady complained. He asked for my boyfriends parents number, and my name and number. The officer said he would call his mom since we're minors. My boyfriend said the officer was very nice and wasn't angry and just said not to go o that spot anymore. So far it's been a day and his parents haven't received any calls and neither have I. Will the police actually contact his parents and me? If they contact me will they have to call my parents too?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 08:35 PM
    Time will tell.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 08:39 PM
    Maybe. Maybe not. You'll just have to wait and see.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 09:45 PM
    Maybe, but you better make sure you never do that again. He may be waiting to see if you return to the spot again.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 09:51 PM
    Normally yes. If there is a formal investigation ( sounds like there is one) either the officer of CPS are normally required to contract the parent or guardian about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about police call [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 25 (live at home), a few weeks ago I got into a fight w/ my dad (verbal) he called the cops. I ran out of the house and was afraid to come back because the police we're there. After me and dad calmed down, I came back home (not arrested)... my dad said that the cops changed whatever the...

Can we call the police on this guy? [ 2 Answers ]

I flooded my engine for my VW golf and while we were getting that fixed through insurance we decided to rebuild the transmission because it had a small clicking sound. My dad's friend from work used to work for an Audi VW dealership fixing trans so we thought he could fix and rebuild it pretty...

Will the police still call my parents? [ 10 Answers ]

Ok, so I did one stupid act, which is probably the bigger mistake of my life so far. I shoplifted a friend at a supermarket and we got caught. I am 16 and my friend is 15. What happened was the officer let us off with a warning, and we are banned from the place we took from for 6 months. The thing...

Do I call police if I think I hit a car [ 2 Answers ]

I turned right out of a parking lot into a busy street. I miss calculated and the car in the next lane swerved. At first they kept going in their lane, then they started following me. I just thought they were being nasty so I kept going. Should I call the police to see if they filed a report or...

Threatens to call police [ 8 Answers ]

I am a good mother, and I have proofs that I am. But my husband threatens me that he will call police. Because he wants divorce and want the custody of the baby , so. How should I tackel this if he calls the police. Also after divorce who gets the baby? My baby is 5 months old.

View more questions Search