Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gizzie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 03:07 PM
    Need copy of high school diploma asp? I graduated 1968 Downey High School, L.A. CA
    I need a copy of my High School Diploma from Downey High School, graduated in 1968. Where would I be able to obtain a copy?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 04:10 PM
    Call the school. It is still open. They may refer you to another office, but they will be able to point you in the correct direction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John adams high school/online high school diploma [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I pass the online high school diploma test,I want to pay so I can receive my certificate. What do I need to do

How do I retrieve my high school diploma if I graduated in 1999? [ 1 Answers ]

I called the high school that I graduated from and they don't have a copy of my diploma. I lost my "copy" if it was a copy, while moving. I need to provide a copy or show my diploma to a certain college to be accepted. Do I need to contact the company that printed them?

Copy of high school Diploma [ 2 Answers ]

How do I receive a copy of my high school diploma asap! I gratuated from Richland Northeast High school in 2001.It is located in Columbia S.C.

How do you get Copy of High School Diploma [ 2 Answers ]

I need a copy of a high school diploma- the original is lost. Can some one tell me the proper procedure and who to contact is Albuquerque NM?

View more questions Search