Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Almitch20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 01:18 PM
    Maryland rule 3-421
    Identify all persons known by you to have personal knowledge of any facts which are material and/or relevant to this lawsuit.
    Almitch20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 01:20 PM
    Candace Dawn Mitchell and Anthony Leon Mitchell are join parties on this loan.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2012, 01:24 PM
    What's the question?
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2012, 04:31 PM
    Here is 3-421 (a) (3):

Quote:
    (3) Request for documents by interrogatory.- A party by interrogatory may request the party upon whom the interrogatory is served to attach to the response or submit for inspection the original or an exact copy of the following:
    (A) any written instrument upon which a claim or defense is founded;
    (B) a statement concerning the action or its subject matter previously made by the party seeking discovery, whether a written statement signed or otherwise adopted or approved by that party, or a stenographic, mechanical, electrical, or other recording, or a transcription thereof, that is a substantially verbatim recital of an oral statement made by that party and contemporaneously recorded; and
    (C) any written report, whether acquired or developed in anticipation of litigation or for trial, made by an expert whom the responding party expects to call as an expert witness at trial. If the responding party fails to furnish a written report requested pursuant to this subsection, the court, upon motion of the discovering party, may enter any order that justice requires, including an order refusing to admit the testimony of the expert.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 04:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. yet
    Here is 3-421 (a) (3):
    Pretty standard stuff, although the language quoted doesn't encompass the interrogatory quoted by the OP. I suspect, however that a request for identity of witnesses may well be esewhere in the rules (I couldn't find online the exact MD rule at issue; a link would have been nice.)

We still don't know, however, what OP wants to have explained.
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2012, 05:10 PM
    LexisNexis® Custom Solution: Code of Maryland Unannotated and Rules Research Tool

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I pay Maryland taxes if I live in pa and my company is located in Maryland [ 2 Answers ]

Do I pay Maryland taxes if I live in PA and my job is located in Maryland

Maryland rule 5-902(a)(11) [ 2 Answers ]

I received Notice of Intent to use Certified Business Record of the Assault-Sec Degree case against me. What will I do?

What the difference between anti markovnikov rule and markovnikov rule [ 3 Answers ]

What the difference between anti markovnikov rule and markovnikov rule, and when the anti markovnikov happens. Is it only when , there is BH3,THF/H2O2, OH- ? I can understand if u explain it deeply, I'm studying organic chemistry course..

Air gap Maryland [ 0 Answers ]

Is an air gap required in MD, or can I run the DW drain with a high loop? Thanks. *jimmy in baltimore co.

View more questions Search