Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 10:39 AM
    Name of a music cd
    Ive asked this before but I figure ill ask it again so the question is fresh. Im looking for a cd that had a commercial in the early nineties. I believe that it was a cd with love songs. One of the songs had Dreamin by vanessa williams. It was a mix just like the now that's what I call music cd, various artists on one cd. If anyone has any idea what this might be or can provide a website that can help me search that would be appreciated.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 10:51 AM
    I know the time frame is waaayyy off, but something like this?:
    Various Artists • Lifetime of Romance - Dream (CD1) • cdtrrracks
    (the Vanessa Williams song is track 12... )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hear music in my house I just moved in evryday, old, fashioned scary music [ 1 Answers ]

I hear this music being played in my house, sometimes very faint and other times loud. It's the same tune and sounds like old fashioned scary music. Its played all the time not just at one time of the day. My walls are paper thin. Also had a dream some lady was sittn on my couch and I asked her...

How do I copy music from media player to MP3 at present copied music shows [ 2 Answers ]

Music copied to MP3 player plays on computer but not on MP3 which shows "no data"

How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it? Thanks to all who help me:)

View more questions Search