Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunnykumar08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 02:44 AM
    Application For Leave Approval On Saturdays
    Hi everyone,

Greetings!

I'm required to write an application to the management asking for the leave approval on saturdays as I'm shifted to IT department and now I'm supposed to work 5 days in a week. For that I need to take a written approval from the management. I've never been through such a situation so I've just been unable to frame the matter. Anybody please help what content should be in the application to make it done.

Best Regards,
    Sunny
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 02:58 AM
    Explain why you need off on all Saturdays. Personal, family or religious reasons.

If it is so important not to work Saturdays, then explain those reasons.

If you just don't want to work those days, then show your senioerity and years on the job as a reason
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 16, 2012, 03:04 AM
    I'm sure it only needs to be about 3 short sentences. Just a formality, or do you really have to prove a need?
    To add to the response above, you could say that the IT department doesn't need to be staffed (or doesn't need your type of work) on Saturdays.
    sunnykumar08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 04:00 AM
    Actually the management already offers a 5 days working pattern, but since I'm shifted from the other department where I've been entitled to work for 6 days a week I'm supposed to take an approval in written from the management for being entitled to work for 5 days a week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I leave uae while credit shield claims still for approval [ 0 Answers ]

Lately I loss my job (end of service notice). I filed a credit shield claim for my outstanding on credit card and after my residence visa was cancelled. Now the claim still in process. I have an emergency situation to attend to in india.can I leave uae with the situation that my claim still in...

No sex on Fridays and Saturdays. What is the problem? [ 15 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend now for almost 2 years. I believe we have a pretty good relationship. Recently I notice that anytime I try to engage her to have sex, she doesn't want to. After the second or third turn down, I asked her if she had a problem with me. She told me no. She...

Procedure to leave and enter US after oct after h1b approval [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I got my h1b approved in June.I planned to go to india in June but could not go... now that I planned to go to india and return before October 1 I have an emergency and will not be able to go to india and return before October 1... Can anyone tell me the procedure to leave and enter US...

View more questions Search