Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    splenda23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 03:23 PM
    Boys don't cry?
    I hear this song in CVS stores, and I can't figure out who sings it. I think the name of it is "boys don't cry", but it's not the cure's version, and it's not idlewild. It's a slower version and I love it! Who sings it?
    brcosmo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by splenda23
    i hear this song in CVS stores, and i can't figure out who sings it. i think the name of it is "boys don't cry", but it's not the cure's version, and it's not idlewild. it's a slower version and i love it!! who sings it?
    Could it be by Oleander? Or another possible group that sang a song called 'Boys Don't Cry' is Plumb. But I'd start trying to find Oleanders' version.
    brcosmo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 07:06 AM
    i hear this song in CVS stores, and i can't figure out who sings it. i think the name of it is "boys don't cry", but it's not the cure's version, and it's not idlewild. it's a slower version and i love it!! who sings it?
    Check that. It's probably NOT Oleander. Plumb is a woman singer. Could that be it?
    splenda23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 05:10 AM
    It isn't the oleander version, and it isn't plumb. I can't seem to find it anywhere! Somebody even told me to check bob dylan!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Far Cry Error Message [ 5 Answers ]

I installed and updated the game Far Cry, but this Error keeps coming up: "Please insert the correct CD-Rom, select OK and restart application " I have unticked the Emulation programs that I can think of. ( Alcohol, and uninstalled Ghost9 and Clone DVD2 ). Nothing works, put in CD, click Icon...

Looking for artist of songs wake me up and don't cry to me [ 1 Answers ]

Hey - I have recently heard 2 songs by the same artist(band), I need to find out who sings them. Sounds like a woman with raspy voice singing lead, but there is definitely a band backing her. In don't cry to me it goes like this... So Don't cry to me. - If you loved me, You would be heeeere...

Last cry for help [ 6 Answers ]

I'm having a hard time right now being at home. I'm about to give up on people for support, but a friend told me I should look into forums and stuff first. So here's my situation. I'm 15, I currently live at home, but I can't stand it! I was "hospitalized" for a while for cutting and suicidiation....

Cry for the child [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a television movie with mare wittingham who played a homeless mother with her daughter. I think it is called "CRY FOR THE CHILD". I am also not sure how to spell the actress's name I would like to own this movie but I can't find it. Can someone confirm this info for...

View more questions Search