Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nagarajttd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2012, 06:10 PM
    How to perform wedding at tirumala hills
    We want to perform our daughter's wedding at tirumala hill, want to know the process .
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 07:27 AM
    You are on an international site. Where is this location ? Do you not have a wedding planner ?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 15, 2013, 05:04 AM
    Hello sir, congrats for your daughters wedding. I guess you want to do some special for your daughter. You should seek blessings of lord Tirupati first with family and bride-groom. You can also seek blessings and advice of Tirumala pandits and gurus. They will guide you. If you want to perform ceremony on hills then you should seek permission from temple as well as authorities. Lord Tirupati bless you!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 15, 2013, 05:15 AM
    Tirumala appears to be a town in India. So I would contact the town officials for information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would it be innopropiate to wear a wedding gown for a court room wedding? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all I am getting married this August and we are just going to the justice of peace. I was wondering if it would be innopropiate to wear a wedding gown for a court room wedding?

No power on hills [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gmc truck with a 350 motor and the problem I am having is while driving on a flat and level road my truck has OK power but when it comes to any size hill it starts to slow down and has no power so can anyone please give me some if on what the problem could be.any info will be helpful

Court House Wedding or Back Yard Wedding? [ 18 Answers ]

We are on a limited budget as far as our wedding goes. We want to spend more money on the rings and honeymoon than the wedding. So, we want something intimate and special but small. So these were the two options that we were thinking: 1. A small ceremony in his parent's backyard. There...

The Hills Have Eyes [ 10 Answers ]

I just rented the movie last night so I watched it and I sit their just cringed and my wife sit their jumping and screaming.I never seen a movie in a long long time to make me do this.next to the Excorcist this movie is the scariest movie I have ever seen.Now I understand why they banded it from...

View more questions Search