Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vijish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2012, 06:07 PM
    Reciprocating pump
    Head calculation and power calculation in a piston movement at particular dimension

Check out some similar questions!

Size of motor to move a load of two 36 kg logs in a reciprocating motion. [ 0 Answers ]

,what is the size of a single phase 230 V motor I should use and I want to couple it with a crank ? The logs travel a distance of 500mm in to and fro

Evaluation of pressure variation in reciprocating pumps [ 0 Answers ]

If you look at the flow curves of a reciprocating pump, you will see how the pressure fluctuates above and below the mean. For instance, the quintuplex reciprocating pump has a variation of about 1.8% above mean and 5.2% below mean, that is a total variation of 7%. How where these values derived?

Reciprocating saw blade loose [ 5 Answers ]

I recently purchased a refurbished reciprocating saw, Porter-Cable tiger saw. The blade connection is a "quick-change" type where you turn the connector clockwise, insert the blade, and then release. Anyway, once I have the blade in the saw, it does not seem tight. Can can move it approx 1/8...

410 vs 22, reciprocating vs scroll [ 2 Answers ]

I live in South Florida and need to replace a Carrier heat pump. Don't know why I bought a heat pump 15 trs ago seeing as we run heat maybe 3 days a year. Anyway I will go with a straight cool w/ 10 KW heat strip now. I have a gable mounted package unit. I will probably go with local contractor who...

Reciprocating pumps [ 1 Answers ]

Hi What is the difference between piston and plunger in reciprocating pumps... Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.