Ask
    jdfrne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2012, 02:15 PM
    Felix and Felicia teddies
    Looking to buy Felix and Felisha teddy
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 15, 2012, 02:24 PM
    Feelix and Feelicia were Filene's Department Store holiday bears that were promotional items in the 1980's. Try eBay or an auction site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felix the Feeling Bear [ 12 Answers ]

I am trying to find a stuffed bear named Felix that Filene's department store used to sell in the 1980's. He was called the Feeling Bear. They also sold Felicia. It may be spelled Feelix and Feelicia.

My dog won't settle at night, would giving him teddies help him sleep? [ 1 Answers ]

My dog barks in the middle of the night and won't settle, I think he is lonely. I have tried ignoring him but he continues to bark for hours and my neighbours are complaining. I have tried leaving a light and radio on but this isn't working.

Trying to find out how to take care of the felix waterbury mantel clock we inherited. [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find out how to oil and take care of felix waterbury mantel clock that we inherited. And any other information that we can. We only know what we know from the original stickers on back of the clock.

Movie - main character a black man called Felix [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I remember seeing this movie when I was relatively young, so early 90s, although it may have been an 80s movie. It was really violent, and it's always stuck in my mind, cause the main guy scared me so much. He was a black guy called Felix, and in one part of the movie he stabs a cop's...

View more questions Search