Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrystalFonseca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2012, 12:51 PM
    18 and Searching for my Mother
    My name is Crystal Fonseca , I was born in Brooklyn, New York ; September 29th 1994. I typed in 'Im desperate to find my birth mother' on Google and found this page. Even though I read some things on here and how rude the people are. I don't care I am curious to find out my Birth Mother, Her name is Dianne Diggett , she gave birth to me under the influence, I was not born in a hospital, I was born in a apartment bathroom but baught to Kings Center Hosptial. I was put up for Adoption at 2 weeks old, the hosptial would not let my mom keep me. I LOVE the family I have been adopted by I have 3 brothers and a Sister they are all adopted also, but I still had a open adoption with my mother till I was about 5 years old , then I was told I could never see her again.. on Valentines day. Ive gone 13 years, without asking, searching, anything. I would think she would be searching for me, she gave birth to me , she gave me up. And I have a connection with that women that I cannot bear to not have. I can't stay mad at her forever , she doesn't know who my father is, and that kills me the most because I would be a daddys girl. I have a father figure now. My Father that adopted me. But we don't have a good relationship at all. I know DNA from hair can be done. But I'm more focused on finding my Mother first. My Adoption Mother, she is helping me try and find her but there is absolutely Nothing I can find on her or the last name Diggett we've wrote people on Facebook they ignore me as if I'm some Scam or something. It hurts me each and everyday knowing she's out there , and I haven't seen her in 13 years ! And I have a father who doesn't even know he has a daughter I could Posably have brothers and sisters that I don't know I exsist.. If ANYONE can help me, websites , numbers, tips on what I should do next , or If you KNOW of her or that name. Please help me.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 15, 2012, 01:25 PM
    You need to register on reunion websites. If she is looking, that's where she'd start.

Your adoptive parents have to have some information about your adoption, and should be able to get information on your/your birthmother's case through the state.

You may need to hire a licensed private investigator to find her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for biological mother [ 4 Answers ]

How can I find my biological mother

12 years and still searching for my bIOLOGICAL mOTHER! [ 2 Answers ]

I'M 22yrs old and the eldest of eight children I was adopted at 10yrs old, and haven't seen my mother since I tried every possible solution and no one can seem to help... My life is incomplete and can't move on till I at least know where she is?

Searching for birth mother by only maiden name [ 26 Answers ]

I was hoping someone could please help me. I am searching for my birth mother. I only have her maiden name, the age she was when she gave birth to me and the address she lived on at the time of my birth... however, that address doesn't exist any more do to 911 address updates but the actual road...

Searching for my mother [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am 48 years old I have been searching for m y mother along time,and here is wher I end up nowhere!I would love to met her,I have information that will help you out ,I just will not go any further if this just involves money! I am more then willing to pay if my mother was found,and I...

Searching for my mother. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm not too sure if anyone could help me but I've been looking online forever now trying to find a site or something where I could find my moms real mom. My moms looking for her mother and she asked me to help, but all we have is my mothers name that her mother gave her with the baptism...

View more questions Search