Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mthomson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2012, 12:17 PM
    Coleman evcon c0at066BDB
    My coleman evcon c0at066BDB in my mini home is very noisy and disruptive. How can I fix this nuisance? Also, the furnace did not have any filters when we moved in and I cannot seem to find a filter to fit a 19 inch door... is their a special filter needed?
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2012, 07:49 PM
    If you had no filters in the system at all, That's your problem the blower wheel will have a lot of dust in it throwing it out of balance. Check to see if you have a filter behind the return air grill. You can buy cut to fit filters just about from any place you can buy filters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman furnace heat setting for coleman evcon furnaca modeld g a 207 5800 [ 0 Answers ]

Where is the heat anticipator setting for a coleman evcon furnace model dga2075800

Coleman Evcon [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Evcon EB23B in my Manufactured Home. I started up this cooling season just fine ran twice and now nothing either inside or on the outside unit. I asked my normal service repairman about it and he said try the Thermostat. So I got a new one and installed and this changed nothing....

Coleman evcon? [ 0 Answers ]

When I swtich my stat to them heat it won't switch over no red light

Coleman evcon [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a Honeywell digital thermostat for my parents, which I have done myseld with no problems before. Foolishly, I didn't notice that the coleman evcon system has a couple more wires that the honeywell didn't have a place for, so I undid the wiring, and hooked the old therm back up. Note: I...

Coleman evcon [ 1 Answers ]

Furnace won't ignite the starter blower runs but nothing else happens

View more questions Search