Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetPea95 Posts: 171, Reputation: 11

Nov 14, 2012, 07:21 PM
    Talk about blond moments
    On the way to niagra falls and my sister looks out the window and says "hey look there is a plane!" dad asks "what kind is it?!" sister replies "i dont know, the ones you flie?"

The other day I was looking all around the house looking for my phone. Looked on the kitchen table, in the couch, my bed, the car, Couldn't FIND IT ANY WHERE. I went to go grab some milk, went to grab the gallon and there it was! IN MY HAND.

My moms co-worker was doing phone calls, she picked up the phone and had a puzzled look on her face "this phone has no ring tone" my mom picks up the cord from the ground and said "might help if you have it plugged in"

Check out some similar questions!

Wants blond & black hair w/ roots all blond. [ 3 Answers ]

So the issue is is that a few months ago, I'm estimating about 6 -8, I wanted to put a blond patch in my hair with purple tips. But the blond turned gray.so we did again and it turned a lighter grey and then we put in the purple tips and it looks plumish. I was upset about it so my mom went to get...

Those little moments [ 30 Answers ]

Just to lighten things up, how about sharing those silly little moments that just aren't quite as romantic as they could have been. (nothing too graphic) Here's a recent one of mine - wandering around, in the 'afterglow', feeling like a sexy minx, - realising there's a tissue stuck to my foot...

Light blond to brass blond [ 1 Answers ]

I have really blond hair. Almost white. I originally have light brown hair and when I dyed it blond it turned orange, I want to go to a dark blond almost brassy blond. Will my hair turn orange again? I don't think it will but I just want to make sure. I don't have any money right now to go to a...

Light blond to brass blond [ 4 Answers ]

I have really blond hair. Almost white. I originally have light brown hair and when I dyed it blond it turned orange, I want to go to a dark blond almost brassy blond. Will my hair turn orange again? I don't think it will but I just want to make sure. I don't have any money right now to go to a...

Orange blond to blond [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I bleached the red hair to medum blond (8.0) but still after 3 wash got abit orange in it what colors should I mix to cancel the orange and lost longer

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.