Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drewbaby1414 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 06:08 PM
    Am a recovering addict who relapsed
    Hi Doc,

Recovering addict with 3 years clean until I relapsed on Nov. 3rd in a big way. My addiction has always been with pain pills but I tried Heroin on Nov 3rd because I'm an addict.

Here is the question: I did heroin on Nov 3rd. It was a half CC of I don't know. The guy who gave it to me told me it was a weak dose or what he would call half a hit. I also took three Loratab 10's on the 4th. I've been clean since then and have started hitting my NA meetings after 1 year of not going.

I have a possible hair follicle test coming on Nov. 28th in a child custody case. I know THC is not very detectable but I don't know if opiates/single use of heroin will show up on the test... I'm just an idiot.

I don't know... I've read bleaching your hair/re-dye will lower concentration levels but I just need some oppionion as to what you think my chances are... Being dumb like I am I guess I deserve what I get.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend is a recovering addict on methadone... [ 2 Answers ]

She had been a pretty heavy user for a few years, then last summer we did acid together when she couldn't get a fix and thus lead her into withdraw from heroin and started her recovery process. It was horrible but she eventually went home and got through it, after a month or two of feeling the...

Is there a tax reprieve for a bankrupt recovering addict who cannot pay backtaxes? [ 3 Answers ]

A recovering drug addict lost everything due to his addiction and his church is helping him gain back his life. However, he had not filed his income tax return for at least 3 years. That means that he owes IRS some money but he has no way of paying them off. He will not be able to successfully...

Is it OK for a recovering meth addict to drink? [ 1 Answers ]

Long story short... my mother-in-law, (who was a well rounded, middle class citizen), was addicted to crystal meth for about four years. She has been "clean" for about two years, but in the last month or two began drinking alcohol. It's not that she has done it in excess, (that I know of ) but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.