Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CharlesAmi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 03:15 PM
    Possible fraudulent mail
    Hi,
    I have all the trouble trying to find out if mail received from La Caixa Bank in Madrid is fraudulent or not, so here is my question, Is there a Mr. Alfred James Gomez at the International Remittance Department of La Caixa Bank, Calle de Manuel Munoz, 9, 28026 Madrid? thank you for any help, Charles Rohrbach.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2012, 04:57 PM
    If you have to ask us here it likely is fraudulent... why don't you call them directly?

Its most likely spam and didn't come from them...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A customer calls in with an e-mail issue. Mail flow is working internally, and has [ 0 Answers ]

. A customer calls in with an e-mail issue. Mail flow is working internally, and has been validated already technically. The user is having trouble sending an e-mail to a particular user on a large e-mail hosting service like Yahoo or G-Mail. The SMTP bounce back error is an undeliverable 5.3.0. It...

Was landlord fraudulent? [ 1 Answers ]

Signed a one year lease for an apartment. Two months later the landlord's son took over the business and asked me to sign some copies for his bank. After one year the lease was up. Notice was given appropriately. Landlord then says- hang on, you signed copies for three year rental - you have to pay...

Fraudulent Adoption [ 1 Answers ]

How do I report a fraudulent foreign adoption and remain anonymous?

Fraudulent Adoption [ 2 Answers ]

How do I report a fraudulent foreign adoption and remain anonymous?

View more questions Search