Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drewbaby1414 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 02:32 PM
    Heroin and the Hair Follicle Test..
    Hi Doc,

Recovering addict with 3 years clean until I relapsed on Nov. 3rd in a big way. My addiction has always been with pain pills but I tried Heroin on Nov 3rd because I'm an addict.

Here is the question: I did heroin on Nov 3rd. It was a half CC of I don't know. The guy who gave it to me told me it was a weak dose or what he would call half a hit. I also took three Loratab 10's on the 4th. I've been clean since then and have started hitting my NA meetings after 1 year of not going.

I have a possible hair follicle test coming on Nov. 28th in a child custody case. I know THC is not very detectable but I don't know if opiates/single use of heroin will show up on the test... I'm just an idiot.

I don't know... I've read bleaching your hair/re-dye will lower concentration levels but I just need some oppionion as to what you think my chances are... Being dumb like I am I guess I deserve what I get.
    drewbaby1414 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 03:29 PM
    Has anyone had a similar experience? Like did opiates a couple of times about a month before a hair follicle test and passed?. I see Dr. Bill is out so personal experiences would be appreciated.

I guess no matter what the answer is I'm going to have to see what happens. Hell, I might not even have to take the test but I'm just looking for peace of mind as to whether it's looking bad or good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test [ 11 Answers ]

Took a pre-employment drug test last Wednesday. No word yet! My ONLY concern is that I took some concerta (un-prescribed, yes I know bad bad bad, but I am an undiagnosed ADD and was about to receive my diagnosis on paper when my insurance ran out) I tried my friends to see if it would bring me...

Hair follicle test help! [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently smoked weed. I've smoked about 4-5 times in the last 2 months. Each time was one session per every Saturday at the beginning of the 2 months, last time was 3 weeks ago. Each session was 3-4 hits.. I have never smoked before this, and decided to quit for fear of random drug tests...

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

I do not smoke marijuana but my wife does. I have to take a hair follicle test. Will I fail because the weed is in the hair, even though I do not smoke?

Hair Follicle Test [ 1 Answers ]

I have smoked 1 blunt in the last 4 day and in about a week I will have to take a hair follicle test and I was wanting to know will I pass it or how can I pass it? Now keep in mind that I haven't smoked in some years. Just bored and stressed because my job closed down.

View more questions Search