Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missellieok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 02:02 PM
    Cockatiel losing head feathers
    I have a very old cockatiel. she is over 20 which is old for one. She is losing her head feathers... I have to rub the top of her head to clean out the old feathers, as they seem to stick together is there anything I can rub on her head to help her

Check out some similar questions!

What could cause my cockatiel to be losing his feathers? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 2 yr old male cockatiel. He is well fed, watered daily, and has a large cage that he shares with one other cockatiel. He started losing feathers about a month or so ago, fairly slowly, but lately it seems to have gotten worse. He has lost most of the top feathers on his chest and a few on...

Why my chicken is losing its feathers [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondering about one of my bantam chickens.She has lost all her underbelly feathers and then some on top of her wing and thenin a circle around her neck like a necklace.The actual quills are still in her in some parts of her body but underneath she is bald and has what looks like one little...

Cockatiel as a new pet [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend's rude friend decided to give my 5 year old a bird for her b-day without asking permission. So, needless to say I need to learn about cockatiels. For instance, do their cages need to be covered for them to sleep well? Any help would be appreciated, I now worry about the bird 24-7. :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.