Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slowgainer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 08:30 AM
    How do I tell this girl how I feel?
    I really like this girl, but there is an age difference. I have know her over 10 months now. When she's around me she asks a lot of questions about my life , she bites and licks her lips , she picks with her fingernails and sometimes blushes. However , she suddenly started avoiding me . I am very nervous about telling her how I feel , so one day I told her that I liked a girl but there is an age difference and I asked for her advice . She told me that its fine and that her friend was in a relationship with a 17 year old and she's 22 and everything went great. However , when she came out of work , she waited in her car alone for some time and when I was going home , I thought I saw her in the pub alone also. What do you think I should do?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 14, 2012, 09:08 AM
    How old is the girl and how old are you?
    slowgainer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 09:48 AM
    She's 24 and I'm 17!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 14, 2012, 10:15 AM
    You can tell her, but from what you told her and at her age, she has probably figured it out. What state do you live in? She may be thinking she needs to leave you alone. You are young and I can't imagine being her age wanting to have a relationship with someone your age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you tell a girl how you really feel about her? [ 4 Answers ]

Both threads were merged together for the whole story So, I'm in a real bind here and need some outside advice. There's a girl who I've been talking to and socially seeing. We've hung out (just the two of us), went out socially, and both admitted that we have strong feelings for each other. ...

How does this girl feel about me? [ 17 Answers ]

Ok my problem with girls is I cannot text them first, and I don't know why. I hate the feeling of just texting them first. I met a really really attractive girl in college and we hung out twice and both times we got drunk. She invited me back to her room both times and all we did was talk on her...

How to tell a girl how you feel [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very big problem.. I love this girl but I'm to afraid to express my feelings to her because I'm to afraid that she might rejected me.. I really really really love her but this fear inside me is controlling me! Damn.. What should I do? T_T

How do you tell a girl how you really feel about her? [ 7 Answers ]

There is this amazing girl. The first thing that I noticed about her was that she has a beautiful smile. She is Christian, and on top of that, she acts like one. She treats everyone equally. My problem is that I can get very nervous when I am near her. She and my sister are very good friends, and...

How to tell a girl how you feel about her? [ 13 Answers ]

So I found out I am useless at flirting. I just can't do it. I need to tell this girl how I feel about her before she gets bored with me because I think I am coming across as indifferent. I really like her, I want to start something serious with her, not just to be friends. How do I let her know...

View more questions Search