Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovepolis Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 08:10 AM
    Regret about not confessing... now he's attached...
    Dear guys

I reall need some wise advice here especialls from the guys point of view.

1 yr ago... guy A & guy B were pursuing me at the same time. I went on a date with guy A and it turned out to be nice.Guy A actually confessed to me the next day after our date that he likes me and that he just wanted me to know about his feelings so that he won't regret later on in his life that he has never told me before. Guy B was very aggressive and pursue me a lot more and made it very obvious among our friends. By the way we all belong to the same cycling club.

In the end I was so touched by Guy B's sincerity in wanting to try out a relationship with me I took the plunge. During this 1 yr being with guy B things were tough... we had a lot of ups and downs together. But I still always wanted to work things out together as a couple. But I must admit that during this 1 yr once in a while a little question mark in my head would surface and I would be asking myself what would have happened if I had given more time to Guy A in getting to know him more before deciding on who I wanted to be with more. What would my life be like. But since I was attached every time a thought like this surfaced I would suppress it and throw it out of the window and not entertain it further since I am attached to Guy B I want to be faithful to him.

About 2 months ago... I ended the relationship with Guy B becoz I can no longer work out our differences...

And this question mark in my head just started brewing and getting bigger to a point its making me upset. I heard from a friend that Guy A is now attached but also in a rough relationship.

During this 1 yr when I was with Guy B, I know somehow Guy A would still look our for me a lot. Like whenever I am left behind a ride he would wait for me and etc.And he would actually still look at me in a way that I think he still has something for me... but becoz my relationship with Guy B is so open... theres absolutely no way he could even have a chance to date me.

I feel like telling Guy A that all this while I was interested in seeing him more but I just didn't have the opportunity... or should I just shut up and move on without telling him about it since he's attached ? I mean I don't need anything out of this... but I just want to get this out of my chest.. .

What should I do... what should I say?
    The Icester Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 12:53 PM
    You should talk to him. Tell him that you were interested in him all along, but never had the opportunity to tell him. Also, you know he's attached, so say that you don't expect anything from him and that you just wanted to tell him how you feel to get it off your chest.
    lovepolis Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 05:24 AM
    Ups
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2012, 01:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Icester
    You should talk to him. Tell him that you were interested in him all along, but never had the opportunity to tell him.
    This is terrible advice!

To lovepolis: you're on the rebound, don't tell Guy A damn thing.

Because your relationship with Guy B was poor, you played the hypothetical game and, in your mind, you created an ideal relationship with Guy A. However, if you actually start a relationship with Guy A and it doesn't meet your expectations, then you'll quickly lose interest and you'll end up breaking his heart a second time.

You chose not to date Guy A from the beginning for a reason.

Stay away!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finally confessing crush, now confused [ 0 Answers ]

So I finally tried to confess my crush to this married guy who's been flirting with me for the past 6 months now. I made absolutely sure I was not reading too much into it as at some point he was telling me things like cheating in a marriage, though not the best decision he would make, he would...

Confessing to my crush. Good or bad idea? [ 4 Answers ]

Let me make this as short as possible without skipping over the important details. So I'm freshman in college right now and in one of my classes there is a girl I like. I've consciously made an effort to get closer to her by sitting next to her and just making casual conversation. There has been...

Current partner confessing to strange past experiences [ 16 Answers ]

I have recently started dating this nice man and up till a few days ago I thought he was perfect. Then one afternoon he sat me down and told me how he enjoys masterbating in front of other men on webcam on the internet. He assures me he is not gay and that he is trying to stop the habit but I just...

When does he regret it? [ 23 Answers ]

When does he realize that I was the best GF possible? I put up with all of his moods, and did everything for him, (everything... ) with very little reciprocation. Why does he think he is "better off without me?" Why does he say he wants to see if he can be happier with someone else and needs...

I do something then regret it [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a car and a set of keys when I was thinking about something and then I started to push hard on my skin and make marks I was feeling the pain, but I kind of liked it in a way. :confused: so I had red marks all over my arem. Then when I was done I started to think why I did it... what...

View more questions Search