Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucas King Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 02:12 AM
    Rash removal
    Hi can anyone please help me to find any gentle magic product that can remove rash on ma face. I'm using a gentle magic cream I've started yesterday & I woke up with sore throat, or maybe its because I've applied lot of it last night. Please help me out, its been 3days now having this rash on ma face & neck.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 14, 2012, 08:56 AM
    Lucas, you need to find out what caused the rash and treat it appropriately. The sore throat may mean that you are sick and the rash is being caused by the illness. See a doctor. Find out what is wrong and go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rash [ 0 Answers ]

I have had a rash for 2 months and it hasn't went away. I went to 2 doctors the 1st doctor said its just a rash, and it didn't look serious the other doctor said," It looks like a fungus rash" The kind that diabetic's get . Its like a reddish/purplish color not bigger than a quarter and it doesn't...

L110 drive belt removal need diagram for removal [ 0 Answers ]

I have a john deere L110 42 inch deck. I am trying to replace the drive belt I cannot get the steering shaft out so I can get the belt off I have everything loose but that shaft with the sprocket on the end. If I had a diagram to see I might be able to take it off.

Torrent removal or computer removal? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get torrent files off my computer? I thought it was a legal 25.00 for a years subscription and you could rent as much as you want, but it's torrents. Help me. I thought that I was getting access to new movie trailers and unlimited rentals There are now all of these feeds on the computer...

Rash [ 2 Answers ]

My son has a these large red bumps that look like a boil on his arms and one is on his chest... he had a tattoo done a week ago and they had to shave his arm.. now its all broken out and oozing does anyone know what that could be...

View more questions Search