Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ndevs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 08:16 PM
    Can an introvert succeed in acting?
    I'm an introvert and interested and talented in acting. I'm very insecure when in front of people. But it's a great inspiration for me that there are a lot of guys who are shy and introverted in real life but great performers when on stage/screen. What's your opinion?
    casmonas Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 12:54 AM
    Hi there, my opinion won't really matter much without yours. If that's what you want to do, then get on with it. Being an extrovert doesn't mean touring the world and being an introvert doesn't mean being locked up.I think it's about finding the balance in life. We all need little adjustments here and there. You just need one now. You don't have to change you. Be you and a better you by improving on you. And in my opinion, I think you can do it. So what do you think? That's what matters anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for book/story about introvert clown, fire escape, mardi gras? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title and author of a book my parents remember reading decades ago. Near as I can tell, this is the story of a shy, shut-in sort of guy who rents (or lives in) a room near Mardi Gras, Carnival, a New Year's Eve party, or some other huge celebratory event in the streets. He...

If at first you don't succeed change the rules [ 4 Answers ]

The Clintonistas are setting up a new web site to announce how they intend to change the Democrat nominating rules . Delegate Hub The Politico is also reporting that Evita's trying to get delegates who Obama legitimately secured in the primaries/caucus process to switch their commitment to her ....

What businesses will SUCCEED in a Wal-Mart town? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody out there have any insight into this? What services/products lines does Wal-mart typically ignore that can still spell success for a small business located in a new Wal-Mart town? I am desperately seeking a new business idea and can't quite figure out the niche/needs/problems to solve...

View more questions Search