Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ybai01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2005, 11:07 PM
    Need name of 80's movie about teenagers fixing a hotel
    There is a movie that I am looking for the title of. It is about a group of teenagers that fix-up a hotel or maybe a mansion that they turn into a hotel. It's a comedy, and is probably from 1987 or so.
    Amun Ra Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2005, 10:24 AM
    Might not be what your looking for, but the only one that comes to mind is 'Revenge of the Nerds 2' (or 3) when they go on spring break.

Only other movie I can think of that has teenagers fixing anything up is 'Band of the Hand', but that was a house for rehab.

Sry if I wasn't any help :)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Pretty sure that you are looking for the 1986 movie "Playing for Keeps", starring a bunch of nobodies and Marisa Tomei. A plot summary at imdb.com says: "Danny, Spikes and Silk have just recently graduated from high school in New York. Danny finds a title deed for a huge house in a small town. He has a dream to turn it into a Rock n' Roll hotel." Man... I actually watched most of this on cable at 2:00 AM or something about 10 or 15 years back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

80's Movie Help [ 4 Answers ]

There Is A Movie About A Girl That Wants To Date, But Her Mother Doesn't Want Her To! But She Allows Her To Go On Dates, But Her Mother Starts Fires Different Places Every time She Kisses A Guy Or Gets Close, The Girl Ends Up Thinking That She Is Just Not Able To Date Because Of It She Tries...

Looking for name of a Movie from the 80's I think. [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a movie I saw as a kid in the late 80's or early 90's. The only thing I really remember about the movie is that a kid from a neighbourhood turned either his big wheel or bike into some kind of kiddy war machine to get back at the bully , with like sling shots and such...

Name of 80's sci-fi movie ? [ 2 Answers ]

There was this movie in the 80's about this kid who in the beginning goes out in the woods after his dog and can't find him and when he gets back to his house it's like 10 years later. Also, there is this alien computer ship that is really sleek and silver and he rides in it. Anyone know the name?

View more questions Search