Easy answer! Do you know it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sudden Loss in Muscle Mass/one side [ 5 Answers ]

I suddenly lost muscle mass on the one side of my body, specifically my right leg and buttucks. Nothing has changed in my diet or workout, so the drop in muscle mass has got me quite surprised. Does anyone have any suggestions, I've seen a doctor and they suggested I could have a sport injury or...

Muscle loss to left side? [ 3 Answers ]

Over the past 4 months I have been suffering with neck pain, pins and neddles and numbness in my fingers on my left side. But I have also been losing muscle on the left side of my chest and in my left arm. If anyone has any ideas about what the problem might be I would be grateful.

I strained or tore the inner side of my calf muscle yesterday and it is swollen... [ 1 Answers ]

I strained or tore the inner side of my calf muscle yesterday and it is swollen and I cannot walk or put weight on that leg. This is a repeat injury - I tore the same muscle about 3 years ago. I've been icing, elevating, and using a pressure wrap. I've also taken Advil. Any other advice on how...

Muscle pain in lower right side [ 1 Answers ]

Have dull pain in lower right side near thigh. Seemed to start after my swimming one day when I felt I strained some muscles and has not gotten worse or better. When I swim now it doesn't seem to help or hurt it more. I've tried hot and cold towels and muscle ointments.

View more questions Search