Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoxalexxa723xox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 11:51 AM
    How to write a letter introducing a new department
    How to write a letter introducing a new department in the company in order to obtain the help of coworkers to market this new department to their current and new client database?`
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Why not just write a letter saying what this department will do in general terms and why it was created and ask workers to come back with thoughts on how they could use the services of this department to improve what they are doing. It's hard to suggest anything specific as we have no idea what the company does and what the new department is.
    ecotec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 11:13 PM
    How Do You Introduce A Service Industry To A Major Companies To Give Dealership Rights.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a letter to a professor [ 5 Answers ]

I am going to graduate this year, I want to apply to a graduate school overseas. But as I am not used to writing letters in English, not to mention to write to a profressor, would anybody please tell me how to write a letter to a professor?

How could I write a proper letter to a professor? [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: To whom it concerns I am an international student who looks forward to applying for one of the American universities. In order to increase my success, I should contact my father's friend, a professor in a university. The professor cares much about a good writing, and I have to show...

How do I write a letter to customers about a price increase? [ 9 Answers ]

I own a landscaping business and due to gas price increase and product price increases I have to change the price of regular lawn service price. Please help I don want to lose clients Respectfully legen

Department of Social Services Question [ 5 Answers ]

I have a concern about the New York State Department of Social Services. My step daughter and twp step sons were seen by a Manhattan DSS worker who told my mother in law that she will recommend that the children be removed from their fathers home. The step daughter had head lice for going on three...

Police Department [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told that I could not be hired for a position at the local police department (City X, North Carolina) because I have a judgement sitting on my credit report. Why do they do that? I meet all other qualifications, and when I ask the reason isn't that I am not capable, but because I have...

View more questions Search