Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Felicity6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 02:05 PM
    Ideas needed: birthday with my boyfriend
    It's my 24th birthday in two weeks and I'll be spending the evening with my boyfriend. I know it's my birthday, but I want to make it pleasant for him too! I want to try something new and fun, but my creativity seems to be out of order :-) Share your ideas, maybe something you did on the same occasion?

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Son's Birthday Party- Ideas Needed Please [ 6 Answers ]

This year I am throwing my boyfriend's son's birthday party. The theme is going to be pirates as per his request. He's turning 11, and all the ideas that I have seen on the iternet, either by reading or watching videos, are all for little kids. This is the first time that my boyfriend and I have...

Need ideas for boyfriend's birthday gift [ 8 Answers ]

I have been datin this guy for almost a month now and we really lik eachotha but his birthday is soon and I don't no what to get him a friend sugested movie tikets but I don't know we are both 14 and he is turning 15 I NEED HELP

Birthday Party Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Miss Helpful here. I was wondering if any of you have any good game or food (or anything really) ideas for my 13th birthday ideas. I am having a sleepover at a small hotel and I am inviting about five other girls. I hope you can help! Thanks!:pp

My18th birthday any ideas? [ 3 Answers ]

It's my eighteenth birthday in two months. 28th June. I'm from the UK so I can drink and go to clubs, etc here. I really need some ideas on what to do, some of my friends won't have a lot of money so something reasonably priced! Cheers

Birthday Party Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just joined the club and am in need of some help... I am a single mother of 2 and need some advice on what to do for my kids birthday parties. My son will be turning 3 years old in June and my daughter will be turning 2 in July. I am planning on inviting 15-20 kids in the same age group....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.