Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leeia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 06:07 AM
    Can I have 2 one way tickets?1to enter the usa and 1 to return home
    I'm buying a 1 way to enter usa because its cheaper and a 1 way to return home 4 weeks later. The return tickets are 200 dollars more so I bought it one way each way.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 13, 2012, 06:26 AM
    I think you are OK as long as you have the actual return ticket in hand when you are at the airport, but I would ask. I knew someone who was locked in a room and sent home for only having a one way ticket (and not enough money to stay in the country for very long).

I have never in my life known of a one way ticket that didn't cost a LOT more than a round trip ticket, so this is an odd story.
    leeia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 06:50 AM
    Using priceline name your price for 100 and return home oneway is 280 that's 380 vs my return ticket of 580. By the way I'm flying home from different airport
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 13, 2012, 07:06 AM
    Happens here all the time ( of course I am in China. We bought one way tickets down, into the city next to Hong Kong and flying out from Hong Kong becaue that was much cheaper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Right to enter the home? [ 6 Answers ]

My mother is the sole owner of the home (the house is under her name ONLY) and, although she and my father are married on paper, neither one of them has lived in the presence of the other for over 19 years. My question is if my mother refuses to let my father into the house, does my father have a...

three tickets are drawn at random from 100 tickets bearing numbers from 1 to 100. Cal [ 1 Answers ]

three tickets are drawn at random from 100 tickets bearing numbers from 1 to 100.calculate the probability that the maximum number on the tickets drawn is greater than 5o.

Need to return portion of refund where do I enter original refund on 1040x? [ 1 Answers ]

I am having problem completing 2010 1040x I forgot to include a 1099 and will now have to pay part of my refund back (sample original refund $500 s/b $400), Do I put the original refund that I am to receive from IRS on 1040x line 14? I will pay IRS before due date the $100.00 to avoid late...

30% of tickets sold were kids tickets, selling at $4. The rest were sold at $8.50. [ 1 Answers ]

30% of the tickets sold by a movie theater for the Friday night show were children's tickets at $4 each. The rest of the tickets were sold at the full price of $8.50. The movie theater collected $252 for the children's tickets. How many tickets did they sell in all? How do you know?

Box 14 - Sec125. Should I enter tax return? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have an entry in Box 14 on my W2 for Sec125. I think it is Health Insurance for my spouse which I added in March 2007. I am however not sure if I should add that while filing my returns? How will that affect my total refund? I am using Taxact online filing and have an entry for Box...

View more questions Search