Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Nov 12, 2012, 06:40 PM
    Tryouts
    I am freaking out about try-outs for basketball... I made the team last year as a freshman but I barely made the freshman team... now I have to make the JV team... We are only an "A'' school so we don't have a sophomore team... Im not the best player out there... im really athletic but I'm just not good at basketball... is there any advise that can make me less nervous? I just don't want my nerves to get in the way of making the team

Nov 22, 2012, 01:07 AM
    Maybe some advise for next year?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2012, 02:37 AM
    Enjoy the game and just do your best. If you don't make the team it is not the end of the world, and with Karma or Fate, all things happen for a reason. Things are no longer fun and right if they are too much stress about them.

Nov 22, 2012, 09:47 AM
    Thank you! :) I made the team this year but next year is going to be even harder but I'm going to work hard over the summer and hopefully I won't have to stress over them! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For tryouts [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I want to join the non-comp... cheer squad at my school but I don't know how 2 do a toe touch or a herky and I really want to make the squad tryouts are in decemember so I have time someone help me!.

Jv tryouts! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I no how to do the splits and a heel stretch and cartwheel and a round-off and I have a lot of energy is that enough to be on jv. ( can you help with my hurdler and toe touch). Sites will also be helpful.

Tryouts [ 1 Answers ]

I want to join a soccer team but I don't know where to tryout for a team. Can somebody tell me where to tryout?

Basketball tryouts [ 1 Answers ]

OK so basketball tryouts are less than a week away. This will be my first time trying out for high school basketball. I tried out in 8th grade and did not make it. I think that was because I didn't go to the school and they didn't know me. But this year I really want to make the team. does...

View more questions Search