Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kruger713 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 05:24 PM
    Will tramadol show a false positive for methamphetamine?
    Had a hair follicle done... it reads 5X the amount for methamphetamine... but I don't even know anyone who does meth (so no possibility for some crazy cross contamination... ) but I have taken hydrocodone and tramadol and a variety of OTC cold medications. Is this possible?

Check out some similar questions!

False positive for tramadol [ 3 Answers ]

I am a health care professional and am currently enrolled in a monitoring program. I tested positive for tramadol but I have never taken any form of tramadol. Is there any logical explanation for this?

Can anything show a false positive for Tramadol in hair tests [ 20 Answers ]

I was tested for narcotics and perscription pain killers. I have had Hydrocodon and Tramodol perscribed in the last year. The test was supposed to go back 6 months. In that time I had taken the Hydrocodon 5 and 6 months ago and the tramadol more recently. Probably 4 months ago to just a month...

I had a FALSE positive UA-they retested it.. it came back POSITIVE AGAIN! [ 2 Answers ]

A few weeks back I had a UA for alochol(they do EtG tests) and my couselor told me I failed it. I am 300% certain no alcohol has been in my system for months. I told her I did not have ANYTHING to drink and told her to resend it back to the lab. Well, it came back today and it was POSITIVE again...

A false positive! [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé is on home detention and has the sobrietor breathalyzer installed. The probation said he blew an extremely high positive test for alcohol. He wasn't drinking and hasn't drank for the past 5 1/2 months. What ca we do to prove his innocence? Is there a hair folicle test for alcohol? Its...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.