Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liveluvbelieb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 04:18 PM
    Social anxiety disorder
    Hey! So... I'm very depressed cause my parents got separated this summer... I live with my mom now... she doesn't love me AT ALL! Plus I've a social anxiety disorder too.im in the 2nd year of college.. my problem is that I want to take a break from my studies, I'm very depressed and I can't study.. I want to take a break and give exams the next year.. but since I've a social disorder.. I can't do that.. cause if I don't give exams this year and give them the nexy year.. all my friends will goo away from me.. their college will be over and they will be universities and ill be repeating my 2nd year.. I can't repeat my 2nd year alone.. I've a social disorder.. I can't go out without my friends.. I will lose all my friends... how will I go to college and university ALONE.. without my friends.. I have no confidence at all... I can't do that... but I can't study either cause I'm very depressed right now.. what should I do?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 04:28 PM
    Go to the nurse at your school and talk about this. You need a med right now to iron out some wrinkles.
    liveluvbelieb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 04:34 PM
    I don't have any nurse at school... and like I said I HAVE A SOCIAL DISORDER! I can't talk to people
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liveluvbelieb View Post
    I dont have any nurse at school...and like i said I HAVE A SOCIAL DISORDER! i can't talk to people
    You're talking to me.

Who says you have a social disorder?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have anxiety disorder? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 13,I'm a very happy person.always laughing, wanting to have fun.but when I'm angry I feel like I want to take a bat and start hitting people.I want to go crazy, beat the life out of people.I know if I get let thee feelings out id get in a LOT of trouble.so when someone makes fun of me or...

Anxiety disorder, social awkwardness [ 12 Answers ]

For the past few months I have been becoming more and more socially awkward. I fear that I am suffering from a mental illness, possibly Anxiety disorder, but I am looking for another opinion. Symptoms: -If someone that I don't feel completely comfortable around asks me to do something I over...

Social Anxiety Disorder, I think I have it [ 4 Answers ]

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/29zqS8/www.socialanxietysupport.com/ I think I have social Anxiety Disorder, my behavior matches it perfectly... but I'm not able to see a shrink or any time soon and I need to deal with my worries like now because its conflicting my life. Is there a way I can deal...

Anxiety disorder [ 4 Answers ]

My sister in law suffers from aniexty disorder and has panic attacks very often. She refuses to seek help and has said time and time again she won't take any sort of medication because she's afraid. She used to live out of state but my husband moved her closer to a suburb where we're currently...

My son has bipolar/physcioaffective/ocd/social anxiety disorder/manic depressive [ 7 Answers ]

I am just looking for someone who I can converse with who is experiencing or has experienced the same thing I am going through as a mother. My son, 23, was diagnosed last year with bipolar, psycho-affective (associated with schizophrenias), social anxiety disorder, manic depressive, and over...

View more questions Search