Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kunz243 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 03:38 PM
    Market Insurance to specific customer type
    What would be the best way to market business insurance to small retail shops, such as, beauty shops/salons, bakeries, dry cleaners, dance studios, and Dr offices?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Walk into the shops and talk to the owners, This is the standard marketing tech used by many insurance companies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statistics: find % of customer below 160 given specific info [ 0 Answers ]

Gobblers firm presently has demographic data on all 5,000 of its male customers. It has found that the average weight of all its male customers is 195 lbs with a standard deviation of 20 lb. In addition, the average weight has been found to be normally distributed. 4. gobbler has conducted some...

Which travel Insurance are rated the best based on claims and customer service [ 4 Answers ]

I am interested in using a travel insurance company to insure my cruise. I would like to know which travel insurers are rated the best for claims paying and customer service

What type of questions does an interviewer ask for a customer service advisor role? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to attend an interview at British Gas for the customer service advisor role and have been told that I have to do an assessment, as well as role play. Does anyone know what the role play assessment entails of? And also what type of questions they ask as it has been 10 yrs since I last...

View more questions Search