Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winston333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 09:10 AM
    Share pictures via email on iPad
    How do I attach pictures from my picture gallery to an email on my I pad?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 09:51 AM
    Pic the picture from your photo gallery you want to send, top right hand corner of your IPad is your e mail option. Click on the arrow and your will see your choices, one is 'send email'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I email or print me.com calendars from a PC and from an iPad? [ 0 Answers ]

I use 2 me.com calendars (social and work) synched via mobile me. I wish to share them with friends and work colleagues respectively, preferably electronically. Input is normally via my iPad. My PC OS is Widows 7.

Can't see pictures in email [ 5 Answers ]

When one particular friend of mine sends me emails some of them have a red x in the top left hand corner of what is suppose to be a picture of something. Could anyone tell me if there is something that is wrong on my part or is it her computer?

Pictures/Photos in Email [ 1 Answers ]

Frequently I receive emails that have photos in the body (text area) of the email so that they can be scrolled. Some of the pictures may have titles or comments entered below them. How can this be done in Yahoo? Up to now all I have been able to do is attach the jpeg files and the recipient has...

View more questions Search