Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saleh241 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 08:50 AM
    192.168.0.1 dlink router password
    I have a D-link router model DSL2640T I am unable to setup a password

Check out some similar questions!

Set up DLink router [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to set up the security on my dlink web browser. The address is 192.168.0.100. When I put this address in my browser, nothing happens. What do I do?

How to create password for dlink router, step by step? [ 5 Answers ]

I've had my d-link router for 2years, just realized that its unsecure and I want to put a password so my neighbours don't all use it. How can I do this, please let me step by step. Thankss

How can I set password on dlink router [ 2 Answers ]

How can I set password on wireless dlink router for internet to other person not acces my internet without permition me?

DLink DI524 UP router password / username removal [ 5 Answers ]

How do I remove my ISP username and password entered at installation time of DLink router : DI524UP. Reason for removal: the ISP has advised username and password in router is no longer required as router was stopping my ability to connect to the internet due to a change in the ISP operating...

DLink 2310 G Router Password Reset! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a rangebooster 2310 G router, which I purchased about 6 months ago from the Source. WHen I bought it, it must have been a return, because it came with a slip of paper with a network key and password written on it. I have since lost the slip of paper (of course!) and tried to do a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.