Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Ahhh astrology. The product of the collision between statistics and the human mind.
    kaitou Posts: 190, Reputation: 43

Mar 15, 2007, 08:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rol
    ahh kaitou...go and help this guy out hes a genini dating a scorpio girl ;-)
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ind-71473.html

LOL rol, but I don't think I can help though hahaha..

All I can say is, I don't think I'll ever date gemini again. We scorpians tend to dive right into the relationship, and gemini tip toe to go in, and pull out very quickly.

I'm quite sad to hear aries and scorpio don't match though LOL, according to the site I went to, they match pretty well :confused:
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Mar 15, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Yeah its strange as I get on very very well with aries also as friends !
    Let me read your site again! Ha ha
    kaitou Posts: 190, Reputation: 43

Mar 15, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Maybe aries are just good as friends (I have tons of aries friends LOL), but not as boyfriends oO?

Aries a knight in shining armour. Scorpio and Aries = mind games all the time >D
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Ahhh astrology. The product of the collision between statistics and the human mind.
    Yeah, well, most of what passes for astrology in popular culture has little if anything to do with the subject, really. Astrology, Tarot, and many other "analogical sciences" have their place as tools for self-discovery, in my experience. It all depends on how they are approached and used.

Mar 15, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Oh yeah ordinaryguy, I meant to go back and reread what you wrote yesterday, it was too much information for me this morning:)

You seem to know a lot about the subject. How come?
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Pffft, vegemite is a cheap rip off of marmite.
    Don't you ever, and I mean ever, bad mouth vegemite like that again. ;)

Marmite... (shakes head in astonishment that such a thing could be said)
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rol
    You seem to know alot about the subject. How come?
    No mystery. I took the time to study, learn about it and apply it to my own life.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Mar 15, 2007, 03:43 PM
    My hubby is Nov 13th (is that Scorpio?) and I am a June 25th Cancer but the strange thing is we have never resembled any version of our signs that we've even encountered. I mean not even close!
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by valinors_sorrow
    My hubby is Nov 13th (is that Scorpio?) and I am a June 25th Cancer but the strange thing is we have never resembled any version of our signs that we've even encountered. I mean not even close!
    Not strange at all. Sun signs are more often than not a relatively minor indicator of personality. Other features of a birth chart, especially the house positions of planets and relationships between them are usually far more significant.
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2007, 01:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ordinaryguy
    Yeah, well, most of what passes for astrology in popular culture has little if anything to do with the subject, really. Astrology, Tarot, and many other "analogical sciences" have their place as tools for self-discovery, in my experience. It all depends on how they are approached and used.
    It's useful in the same way as religion is useful. But it makes zero sense to me that your life is dictated by the position of the stars. Just as it makes no sense to me that there is a guy up there who can do anything he wants to with us.

I'm not deriding it as a useful practice that can give you faith and purpose. I'm just saying that it's rather obviously completely created by the human mind's ability to see patterns where there are none.

From a logical point of view it is useless. From an emotional point of view, it certainly isn't.

Mar 16, 2007, 01:55 AM
    Ahhh 2 water signs VAL, great match :)
    wap Posts: 177, Reputation: 54

Mar 16, 2007, 02:49 AM
    Hi guys, happy Friday : )

Yes, I am Leo :D

My famous ex is an Aquarious, does that spell disaster? Ha ha !
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2007, 02:52 AM
    Pffft Aquariuses are great.

Mar 16, 2007, 02:54 AM
    Ha ha!

Mar 16, 2007, 03:01 AM
    HA HA Wap, just read aquarius man description the in theing kaitou put..
    "But no one is more out of touch with his own feeling nature than the Aquarian man. He can be one of the most infuriating people you will ever meet when it comes to relationships. His coolness is infuriating - and deceptive. Remember that this sign has a lot of pride. Control of emotions is a big thing for Aquarians. No matter how much he's suffering, he will not grant you the satisfaction of knowing it.
    You may meet the type of Aquarian man who simply refuses to discuss his feelings. Or he may tell you you're being emotional, irrational, or downright hysterical. He's often grossly hypocritical about all this, because when the tables are turned, he's as capable of feeling desperate jealousy as any Scorpio. But even then, he won't admit it to himself. He'll just suffer in silence and go all frosty and detached.

The only way to deal with this kind of Aquarian is to out-Aquarius him. That means challenging his beliefs, so that he can find out whether he really believes in them or not. It means being a little unpredictable yourself, and claiming your fair share of all that freedom he talks about so freely.

Mar 16, 2007, 03:05 AM
    Ha ha! Sounds like him Rol!! I think he is a lost cause ha ha! What about Leo?

Mar 16, 2007, 04:14 AM
    Leos often find it very difficult to share the stage. You're generous to a fault, but you can be insensitive to the emotional currents around you. And as for pride... Well, you invented the word. Leos are often deeply introverted, but you depend so ferociously on the love and acceptance of others that you'll do virtually anything to earn their admiration. It's really a problem of identity.

The big task which challenges you in life is the issue of who you are, why you're here, and why you're uniquely yourself. It's a lifelong challenge. If you can't muster the self-esteem you need from your own inner resources, you'll crave it like a drug from the audience. But the real journey is within, into the source of your own being. It's in the process of creating that you find your real sense of self-value. And the Leo who learns this, and lives it, is indeed heroic.

Mar 16, 2007, 04:18 AM
    Mm some of it is true, some not! Im quite happy for someone to be on the stage ha ha! I hate attention in crowds etc.

Mar 16, 2007, 04:25 AM
    Thanks Rol! Well, I have a big heart, I am certainly not insensitive!! Maybe it would help me more if I was!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Matching revenues and expenses [ 4 Answers ]

The concept of matching revenues and expenses refers to what?

Skin-Matching Foundation [ 2 Answers ]

A couple of weeks ago I saw a commercial advertisement on TV about a new foundation that changes to the color of your skin once you put it on. Unfortunately I do not remember the brand and I cannot find it anywhere! Does anyone happen to know what I'm talking about? Thanks!!

Matching Coil - Trane XR-13 [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone give me a ballpark figure on the price of a matching coil for a new Trane XR-13 A/C?

Matching A/C units [ 7 Answers ]

Do I have to match the outside unite with the inside unite? I have a Rudd sys. Right now the heat pump outside is gone out. Do I have to replace with the same brand or can I go with an other brand? I'm in Dallas/Ft. Worth Tx. Do I need to go back with Heat pump or can I just go back with a a/c...

Water pump/pressuretank matching [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find out if I made a mistake. I have a 85 gal. tank hooked to a 1/2 hp pump. Cycle time is over 7 minutes before pump comes on and five minutes before pump shuts off.

View more questions Search