Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kristyyleek03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 05:24 AM
    Dream
    I keep having this reoccurring dream. I always seem to be getting chased by a guy. I've never seen his face and he doesn't talk that I remember. But I have it about 2-3 times a month. Anyway it's about a guy who tries to kidnap me and he was chasing me through different houses but the only way I can get through is if I transport through the freezer like I have to climb through it and I end up popping out another freezer. After that happens for awhile I end up in a car with the guy that kidnaped me and we end up at my grandfathers logging business.. I see I parents and he told me if I run ill get shot. So I don't run my ather runs towards me and he told them if they move ill die. Well my dad took a step and he shot. Just before the bullet hits I wake up... Could someone please tell me why I keep having this dream?

Check out some similar questions!

What does this dream mean when a faceless person appears in my dream [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream in which I was out on a date with someone that had no identity. I am the type of person that does not dream often at all so it definitely presented a great degree of concern. In my dream I had an excellent time on this date. Please help me because I can't seem to get it off my mind.

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.