Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delnaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 04:00 AM
    Recovery from death of a loved one
    I lost ma first love at the age of 18... after it never hapnd to me agn... m 20 nw.. des 2yrs have been lyk hell... I kw I cnt have him back neithr do I share des thngs with anyone... idk why god made me through ol des... wen I try and watch sum good muvis I couldn't cntinu watching because evrytym I do so m end up with hids memories... its v difclt... I evn can't love agn...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 12, 2012, 07:07 AM
    I do feel for your suffering, but please don't use texting. I for one can't interpret it without a lot of strain.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 07:11 AM
    I would really like to help. However, since I don't text, I haven't a clue what you are saying.

The site requires use of complete words and sentences or they have the right to delete your posts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't seem to recover from death of loved one. [ 11 Answers ]

I loved someone for many years and I always knew he loved me, we connected as friends and we connected as far more than that. I loved him more than I’ve ever loved anyone. He was very kind, passionate, generous, fun, a truly unique person, and this can be attested to not just by me but by...

Contacting Loved Ones After Death: Is It Possible and How [ 34 Answers ]

I am usually very perceptive when it comes to dreams and dream interpretation. All of my dreams are in color and very vivid. Many years ago a woman I was very close to died. I dreamed about her, she had been in the hospital very sick with a lot of tubes, etc. One night I dreamed she was sitting in...

I thought I loved him... But I don't know if I just.. Love being loved by someone? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so we've been friends for over a year, and have been dating for 7 months. We're in a long distance relationship and will be for awhile if we stay together(school and stuff) and I KNOW he's crazy in love with me, and I tell him I love him too. But.. if any other guy asked me out I'd break up...

Death of employee's loved on [ 5 Answers ]

Here is my question. Is it common practice for HR to notify employees of the death of a fellow employee's loved one? I ask this because where I work, a fellow employee's 16 year old son died 4 days ago. Nothing was said to us by HR or this woman's boss. People are very upset by the silence of...

Death of a loved one - no will [ 5 Answers ]

My grandma has just died and did not have a will. Her daughter had the forms that she used to ask my grandma to sign to get money out of her account. She has given the bank the death certificate and we need to know what happens next?

View more questions Search