Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trinadgillard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 08:29 PM
    Can I become cota with a felony conviction in pa
    Can I become a occupational therapy assistant with a felony conviction in Pennsylvania?

Check out some similar questions!

Felony conviction [ 9 Answers ]

I know someone who was convicted of passport fraud. He was given 5 yrs probation with several stipulations one being that he must stay current on court ordered child support. He was also told he can not leave his jusdicial area without permission of the probation officer. He lost his job when he...

What is a felony conviction [ 3 Answers ]

Iwas charged with a felony burglary and Ipled guilty to a trespass and got 1 year burglary, does that mean I was covicted of a felony if an employer look at my background?

Felony Conviction [ 3 Answers ]

I have a felony conviction for drug trafficking. I've served ALL my time. I need to know what to do about having my record sealed/expunged. I need help with this because I need a better job. The conviction was in Georgia and I was released in April 2002. Advice Please!!

2nd DUI Felony Conviction, [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: Hi I am 25 year old female living in Long Island ny, I am currenty a student taking on a dual major, working full time. I just took on a summer internship and I am attending an outpatient drug program to which I am compliant and don't have any problems with. I am going to...

Felony Conviction [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find a job as a felon. What type of work can I do? Can I go to college and if so what are my options;) ;)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.