Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomwland Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 07:11 PM
    Copy files automatically from one location to another
    Hello I set up an automatic copy using a COPY.BAT file and Task Scheduler. This worked on my computer but I cannot get it to work on my bosses computer. It says that I need an exe file. I cannot figure it out. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to copy some theme files to another laptop [ 0 Answers ]

I have two Dell 1705e laptops. One laptop has a really neat themes for the screen which is a space theme. The mouse pointer becomes a space ship and the screensaver is animated. There are 5 other themes that you can switch to in the display menu. My other laptop has the same O/S Windows XP Pro...

After erase the files in cd=rw I copy some small files but cd is full for that files [ 1 Answers ]

after erase the files in cd=rw I copy some small files but cd is full for that files what is the problem here how can I solve that please help me

Unable to copy and paste some files in word [ 1 Answers ]

I have XP with word 2000 every thing works well except that there are some files that were made for me (resume) that I need to copy and paste them. I can't copy the file It does not give me the option and I can't highlight the page to copy it. Does anyone know how I can get around this problem?...

Automatically generated Backup files with # in the filename [ 1 Answers ]

I've noticed when I have used several applications on the Mac (Word, Xcel & Adobe Illustrator), that for no apparent reason, files that I am working on, create a "backup file" is with a similar name but includes the hash (#) symbol and sometimes numbers as part of the new filename. I have been...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.