Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cobalt2030 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 01:08 PM
    What was this airplane toy?
    There was a set of toys my brother and I had in the 80s. He had an f18 that was connected to a joystick and when you press a button on the joystick it would light up and make sounds and it came with a black knights squadron patch. I had an f14 with a sundowners patch. I can't remember the name of the toy but I've been trying to figure it out. Any ideas?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 1, 2012, 11:52 AM
    Sounds like the one brendast suggested in this thread: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/toys/w...0s-337997.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airplane emissions [ 3 Answers ]

I'm mackenzie and I was wondering about airplane emissions because my lego league is studying this topic and we are excepting anykind of answers because we are clueless and competition is in 7 weeks and we have to have this done in the next six weeks but we only have 2 days we meet on and we must...

Why airplane not going reverse [ 11 Answers ]

Why planes are not going reverse ?

First time getting on an airplane [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning on traveling by airplane for the first time. What do I need to travel within the states? Do I need a passport or just an ID? Does it matter that I am not a citizen, just a resident?

Airplane in some other dimension [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I need a title for this movie... It's an older movie. I remember a lot of passengers in a plane. Suddenly, something happened to a plane, I think that somehow it went to another dimension. All the passengers who were awake were dead, and those who were sleeping were alive. In the end the main...

Airplane and its boeing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I was wondering,how many types of boeings are there?what are the types. e.g boeing 737,727... Is there a specific site I can refer to? Thanks so much for the help

View more questions Search