Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missxashlee Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2012, 11:17 AM
    Advice Needed
    Hello, I'm with a young woman that is convinced she has a demon following her. We both have witnessed ghostly looking spirits in our old apartment, but since moving in Oct. 2012, we have had outrageous things happening. It began with small boxes or items projectiling off countertops. We watched a prescription bottle move to the edge of the counter and hover before falling to the floor. Plenty of loud crashes and bangs. My cats hiss and get scared over invisible things. We came to terms that there was something here, but we didn't realize how bad the energy was.
    Last night at 4AM, my partner woke me and was very frantic. She has been ill lately and her sleep pattern off, and she was watching a movie when she heard a crash in the livingroom. She went out there to see what happened, mostly to make sure the cats hadn't broken anything. She said she found nothing, but on her way back to bed, something grabbed her Buddhist Mala she's been wearing. It choked her before finally giving way and breaking in two.
    She had what looked like rope burns on her neck. I snapped a photo for those who have been writing this off as 'coinscidence'.
    I also would like to add that over the past few nights, I've been experiencing demonic or ghostly dreams. One night I had a dream I was using a Ouija board and it spelled out the name of a demon. There was someone there with me, and I yelled out to them "That's Satan!" Last night I had a dream that as I walked past my bedroom, something on my bed began levitating.
    I have burned sage in our apt. and my partner has a few select stones from a Wiccan friend. Her necklace was her comfort and it has been snapped in half. What is your advice?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 11:40 AM
    Add your photo here of the burns on your g/f's neck. You say from a necklace being torn off.

If the entity were a demon, there would be no doubt, and the damage done would be extensive. Spirits love playing games, confusing us but they are seldom wicked or nasty.

Nov 11, 2012, 11:45 AM
    I wish I could upload the photo, but I'm on my phone. I've already read how to post a photo, but unfortunately I don't see the "go advanced" link.
    Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 11:48 AM
    Enter 'posting a photo' in the 'ask your question or search' at the top of the page

Nov 11, 2012, 11:56 AM
    I have already read the post called "posting a photo". I am using my cellphone. I do not see any link labeled "go advanced" anywhere when I type in any box. There is no place for me to upload my photo while I am using my cellphone.
    Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 12:28 PM
    Before you answer a question, go to the box where you will do so, at the bottom you will see 'go advanced'
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 11, 2012, 01:11 PM
    Photo or not(which I would like to see), these things happen and I have no reason to doubt what you are saying.

For now my advice is to stop messing around with sage and other artifacts, as these things deal directly with demonic spirits.

When did these experiences first begin?
    Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Photo or not(which I would like to see), these things happen and I have no reason to doubt what you are saying.

For now my advice is to stop messing around with sage and other artifacts, as these things deal directly with demonic spirits.

I totally agree HH, amulets, herbs, ouija boards invite completely undesirable aliens into the mix; when the bad entities appear, normal well mannered but very mischieveous spirits depart and get out of the way ! Then we are left with questions and problems like this. Reminds me of 'beatlejuice'!

Nov 11, 2012, 02:08 PM

These events started well over a year ago, with just glimpses of ghostly looking spirits. The actual movement of objects began at the beginning of October. They have gotten more intense over the month.

The only reason I used sage was to cleanse the apartment as advised by other spiritual guiding people in my life.

Nov 11, 2012, 02:13 PM
    princess high

Forgive me, I can't find the way to post a photo. This is it, a link to my blog
    Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 02:39 PM
    Forget the pic, that is secondary and inconclusive. Anyone can't have a bruise on their neck.

Nov 11, 2012, 05:20 PM
    Agreed

What about your involvement with those dabbling in the occult? Would that coincide with the activity?. or possibly when you received the wiccan artifacts?

Nov 11, 2012, 06:16 PM
    Agreed

What about your involvement with those dabbling in the occult? Would that coincide with the activity?..or possibly when you recieved the wiccan artifacts?
    We received the stones from the wiccan friend in hopes of protection against this energy.

Nov 11, 2012, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Forget the pic, that is secondary and inconclusive. Anyone can't have a bruise on their neck.
    The redness and "burned" look around her neck was not there before the necklace was tightened around her neck and broken. It came about after she woke me in a panic. I literally saw it get redder as the minutes went by.

Nov 12, 2012, 02:21 PM
    The necklace aside, where you ever involved in any rite or ritual (no matter how harmless it seemed) with these spiritual guides?

I hope by now you can see how useless these artifacts and smudging rituals are against spirits like this...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advice needed! [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I are both 26, dated for about 7 months and it seems I like to have sex a lot more than him.. he can go a whole week without it, where I cannot! He says he likes it to just happen, but rarley tries it on. Its not out of the blue as he's been like this from day one. I know a...

Help advice needed please... [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I need great help and advice as I am really depress and stress, here my story, I am a pakistani, my face, hands and body had always been fair where as my arms,under arm and back has always been dark, I went to the doctors and they recommended nothing, I always had the desire to fairer than...

Advice needed! [ 15 Answers ]

OK one day pretty much out of nowhere my girlfriend of about 2 1/2 years called for a break. I found out that on that same night she was a party got drunk and had sex with another man. I was willing to forgive her for this and try and build on our relationship. She still wants a break. For the...

Advice needed please [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry if this is lengthy. I've been married for 22 years and have 2 children, one 19 the other 16. Pretty much my entire marriage has been stressful and unhappy. First of all, we have always had money problems. We've been in bankruptcy two times. I make $60K a year and my husband makes $50k....

More advice needed :S [ 4 Answers ]

Hi again. I hate to nag on about this but if anyone has more advice it would be great. I am still finding either some brown discharge or sometimes a bit of blood everyday from about 3 weeks ago whenever I go to the toilet, although not a lot. But the thing is its really bugging me now because its...

View more questions Search