Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 10, 2012, 09:11 PM
    Love making or just sex
    Why do people lock and hold hands during sex?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2012, 09:27 PM
    Who does... some might but they all don't.
    -

Nov 10, 2012, 09:50 PM
    I'm asking about the ones that do and why not the majority of who dies and don't just general question what makes those that do it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 10, 2012, 10:04 PM
    Why do some kiss during sex? Why do some intertwine legs during sex? Why do some play music during sex? Why do some talk during sex? Why do some eat grapes during sex? Why do some drink Kahlua during sex? Why do some turn on a white noise machine during sex? Why do some push off all the blankets during sex? Why do some cover themselves up with blankets during sex?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2012, 10:26 PM
    There are almost as many answers as there are people that do it.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 02:49 PM
    Some may do that because they caught up in the moment. Love making can be very intense. Many feelings come into play from this causing people to look into each others eyes, whisper in each others ears, locking hands, kissing passionately, caressing cheeks or even pushing his thrust deeper inside.

Sex/love making is a strong connection between two people, and many people react to different things. Perhaps people who lock hands during sex feels closer to their partner.

Hope this helps.
    -

Nov 11, 2012, 07:49 PM
    How about kissing the neck?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 07:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    The neck is a very sensitive erogenous zone that increases sexual longings.
    Welbeing Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 07:56 PM
    Again, Lisa, same thing goes for kissing...

Are you asking these questions because you are young and just curious about sex, or are you asking because your lover is doing these things to you during sex?
    -

Nov 11, 2012, 08:05 PM
    Curious
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 08:06 PM
    Going through therapy for my husbands long term 3yr sex fling.Which can be salvage because it was only sex.I know everything. Him holding her hands and locking.Kissing before intercourse and performing oral for three yrs.I know she feels used because that's what he did.She feels lonely and used.I think now we can move on.I can forgive him for this mistake but our marriage is built on love. Can this be saved.
    Lisa, I merged your latest question about saving your marriage with this one because they are ultimately about the same subject-let the past go to move forward.

As long as you are going on about what 'they' did and punishing yourself with questions about what it meant when they what they did, you will not heal and you will not move forward. It also means you marriage will be doomed.

If you want your marriage to succeed, stop obsessing over their affair. Let the hurt go and move forward or hold on to the pain and keep it fresh and alive and ruin any chance of finding happiness in your marriage.
    Welbeing Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 08:07 PM
    Going through therapy for my husbands long term 3yr sex fling.Which can be salvage because it was only sex.I know everything. Him holding her hands and locking.Kissing before intercourse and performing oral for three yrs.I know she feels used because that's what he did.She feels lonely and used.I think now we can move on.I can forgive him for this mistake but our marriage is built on love. Can this be saved.
    Ahhh OK, I see now.

Your threads were merged together. Now I see why you are asking these questions...

First, why on earth would you want to stay with him after this?

He spent three years with this woman.

Cheating on you.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 08:11 PM
    I even went back and read through all Lisa's other threads. Too bad it would be horribly difficult to merge them all. It would give a good snapshot of her being stuck after this affair.

Have you had individual counseling, Lisa?
    -

Nov 11, 2012, 08:11 PM
    I'm crying it was nothing...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 08:12 PM
    If it was nothing, why are you crying?
    Welbeing Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 08:21 PM
    Lisa, I remember you and your situation now. The last time you came on here, things got pretty heated between you and some of the members.

So let's try to focuss on this and not start any arguments. Sound good?

Now, back to you.

You came on here again. You are obviously in pain. I realize that.

Three years is a long affair, don't you agree? Not to mention the text you found between the two of them.

Clearly he thinks about her. He misses her. That I am willing to bet.

How much longer can you take this? Asking or even wanting to know every single detail pertaining to their sex.

Be honest here, do you think or are you willing to let this go? Even after knowing that his mouth was on her body, his hands, lips and tongue was on her? Because I don't. You will dwell on this. You will hurt. Either you let it go or you let him go...
    -

Nov 11, 2012, 08:41 PM
    But when he's with me we're so occupied he's not thinking of her.Its only when he's at work and not with me.Hes bored at work she texts him he text back.He can't possibly have any feelings for her.Can you really have feelings for someone your just having sex with on a monthly basis for couple yrs? No way.he using her right?They don't go out in public.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 08:49 PM
    But when hes with me we're so occupied hes not thinking of her.Its only when hes at work and not with me.Hes bored at work she texts him he text back.He can't possibly have any feelings for her.Can you really have feelings for someone your just having sex with on a monthly basis for couple yrs? No way.he using her right?They don't go out in public.
    He is still seeing her and having sex with her? He communicates with her on a regular basis? And you think it's because he is bored?
    -

Nov 11, 2012, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    He is still seeing her and having sex with her? He communicates with her on a regular basis? And you think it's because he is bored?
    Men do that.he not texting her while he's home with me.He don't hang out with fellas i.e. anything.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 09:03 PM
    Men do that.he not texting her while hes home with me.He don't hang out with fellas ie anything.
    Men DO NOT do that!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Making love [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, When I make love to my girl friend I prematueally ejaculate but I hardly GO HARD for the next round what's wrong?? How do I sort this out? Regards Malcolm

Making Love [ 11 Answers ]

Me and my fiancé have been engaged for 2 months. Since we have been engaged my fiancé has been making love to me all the time that will last for 2 and 3 hours. When we were dating we would make love maybe 2 times a week. After we make love my body is aching. Is this a problem? Can someone help me?

Making Love [ 1 Answers ]

OK one more for today.. Bragging A Frenchman and an Italian were seated next to an American on an overseas flight. After a few cocktails, the men began discussing their home lives. "Last night I made love to my wife four times," the Frenchman bragged, "And this morning she made me delicious...

What is the difference between having sex and making love? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 20 and I'm married, yet I feel when me and my husband do it were just having sex. I want to know what is the difference between having sex and making love?

View more questions Search