Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 09:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    But when hes with me we're so occupied hes not thinking of her.Its only when hes at work and not with me.Hes bored at work she texts him he text back.He can't possibly have any feelings for her.Can you really have feelings for someone your just having sex with on a monthly basis for couple yrs? No way.he using her right?They don't go out in public.
    Those questions are hard for me to answer simply because when I am making love, I am "making love". I have not had sex with someone I didn't feel strongly about.

I don't know him, or his character. The way you describe their sex seems more passionate than the average, just take your pants off and bend over sex. So that I don't know. He may still have feelings for her. Then again, I don't know.

The fact that he texts her at work and you know this makes me believe you don't value yourself enough to say that's it, I am done.

Why are you dwelling on this? If you do want to make things work, then what difference does it make if he locked hands with her during sex?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 13, 2012, 10:51 PM
    In your other thread you said things were fine, that you're working things out, that your relationship is built on love.

Frankly, I think you both need therapy. You both need a lot more help than anyone on this site can offer. You don't want advice, you don't take advice, you only want to talk. That's fine, but if you want relationship advice, well, your relationshiop is not one anyone on this site is capable of dealing with.

To everyone posting, read the OP's other threads. This relationship is messed up, and only a certified therapist will be able to help, and only if the OP and her husband is willing to be honest and straightforward, something she's not able to, or willing to do, on this site. It's a waste of time to post, she won't get anything from it, she'll only fight what you post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Making love [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, When I make love to my girl friend I prematueally ejaculate but I hardly GO HARD for the next round what's wrong?? How do I sort this out? Regards Malcolm

Making Love [ 11 Answers ]

Me and my fiancé have been engaged for 2 months. Since we have been engaged my fiancé has been making love to me all the time that will last for 2 and 3 hours. When we were dating we would make love maybe 2 times a week. After we make love my body is aching. Is this a problem? Can someone help me?

Making Love [ 1 Answers ]

OK one more for today.. Bragging A Frenchman and an Italian were seated next to an American on an overseas flight. After a few cocktails, the men began discussing their home lives. "Last night I made love to my wife four times," the Frenchman bragged, "And this morning she made me delicious...

What is the difference between having sex and making love? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 20 and I'm married, yet I feel when me and my husband do it were just having sex. I want to know what is the difference between having sex and making love?

View more questions Search