Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thelucy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 06:34 PM
    My friend or aleast my supposed guy friend is ignoring me for no reason
    So my friend I met last year I didn't know who he was until my sister pointed him out. My sister was in the same class as him and her friends knew him as well. So we talked but not a lot only when we saw each other but we joked around. It's not like we just said hi and bye. But everything changed over the summer. This year he completely ignored me. Maybe he thought I was ignoring him. But I asked him something and pretended i.wasnt even their. He doesn't even look at me and I sit next to him in two classes. Also his best friend who I'm closer with started to ignore me but we started talking again. Now couple days ago I was sitting in class. He was talking to a guy and was saying people's name. He said my name but didn't say anything. Then he said my name again. I turned to look at him. He just stared at me until he said I was just saying your name. I'm like OK. I turned around but before that he was whispering to the girl in front of me something. I pretty sure he said something about me since the girl was like what the girl behind.me . So I don't know. After he said my name he said my full name. Then not looking at me was like your sister's with and said my sister's name. I was pissed off because he knew it already and I don't know why he asked me this. And didn't even say it to my face. I don't even know what to do anymore. Maybe he thinks I'm ignoring him or something but I can't read his mind. I thought he was ignoring me because his best friend was. But clearly that is not the case. And I hve no idea what do. I just want everything to be the same again. I feel like I did something but I didn't. And I also thought he might be ignoring me because he thought I hated him or he thought I liked him. But it is neither. I'm the shy kind and won't have the guts to ask him what's wrong. Please help!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 11, 2012, 02:35 PM
    He sounds extra immature, but you both sound very young. How old are both of you?
    A lot of being teens is wondering what another person is thinking. A lot is also trying to act so casual and cool that it seems cold.
    The best way to counteract that silly act? Be friendly! Say hi and don't get all flustered if he ignores you; just keep walking or studying. And keep saying hi, or even a little nice comment such as hey nice shirt. Eventually he will either warm up to you or you will get clues that he is interested in someone else. But it never ever hurts to be nice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend is ignoring me [ 7 Answers ]

I've got this friend, we used to be really close but recently she has been ignoring me and I get the impression she never knows what to say to me. I am in a group of friends of about 5 people and she has started getting closer to one of the other people. I don't mind her being friends with other...

My best friend is ignoring me. [ 4 Answers ]

I used to be in a group of four friends, one of which was my best friend. The other two girls were best friends as well. About a year ago my best friend and another girl from our group moved to a different school -the same school as each other. So I was left at my current school with the remaining...

My best friend is ignoring me for a guy [ 6 Answers ]

I have found out that my best friend's boyfriend cheated on her with a completely other person with a full blown relationship. She always says screw him but hangs out with him at school still and doesn't make time or try to talk to me at school. She says she is doing it for me in the long run for...

My best friend is ignoring me [ 5 Answers ]

I have a group of 8 friends at school and one of them is my best friend. Whenever she and I hang out by ourselves she acts like my best friend and we have a really good time. When we are at school or with our other friends she ignores me and will hardly even talk to me. I'm getting really...

My best friend is ignoring me [ 9 Answers ]

I have 5 good friends at school one of which is my best friend or at least she used to be. I think I like her but I'm not sure. Anyway, about 3 months back one of the 5 friends started flriting with her.(lets call her S and him L). Now S ignores me and only talks to L. One of my other friends...

View more questions Search