Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bettiep123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 05:42 PM
    Hair follicle drug test for adderall?
    This is crazy but I have been reading all these things and I have to ask. I take 15mg og generic adderall everyday from the doc but my husband has to take a hair follicle test for work. We have sex all the time will it show up in his system or hair?

Check out some similar questions!

Will a 10 mg of adderall taken 30 days ago show up on a hair follicle drug test? [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter took 10 mg. of Adderall more 30 to 45 days ago. She now has to take an hair follicle drug test. If positive her school will submit it as evidence of drug possession and expel her. Is even this small amount likely to be detectable?

Hair follicle drug test [ 2 Answers ]

I smoked a few hits last weekend and then a few more a couple weeks ago. I was clean for years before that. Because it was so recent am I screwed?

Hair Follicle Drug Test [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My company has recently started testing its employees using the hair follicle/ strand drug testing method. I used marijuana approximately 1year and 5 months ago, and have not used or been around it ever since. I recently too a urinalysis and passed that a couple of weeks ago. My...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.