Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beverly yahr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 04:29 PM
    hunter tabletop fans models century models 9002x,9702x
    My Hunter Century table top fan is no longer working properly. It is either model
    9002x or 9702x as indicated in the brochure when purchased.
    What parts are available for this fan?
    When on the lowest speed, the fan either slows down considerably or just stops.
    I took the fan back to the store where I purchased it and they claim they cannot
    repair as there are NO PARTS for this fan.
    Hard to believe that there would no longer be parts as I only purchased the fan
    in 2010.
    Please advise.
    thanks in advance for your help.
    beverly yahr
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Nov 10, 2012, 09:45 PM
    Beverly, Good evening.

I would have answered sooner but since today is the birthday of the US Marine Corps, I was celebrating with my wife. She served circa 1964/65.

Anyway, to your dilema. Welcome to the world of disposable products. Sometims in the world of manufacturing, you design a very low cost product. The product is so low in cost, that it is actually cheeper for a customer to just trash the broken unit and purchase a new one.

I cannot and do not speak for Hunter Fans, but that is the way some products get to the marketplace.

Your best resource would be to contact Hunter, but I pretty shure the you will get told, that's the way it is.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 05:56 AM
    Hunter Fan - Contact

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This guy said he was looking for models [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 17 and this guy said he was looking for models and he lied and he ask for some pics and now if I don't send him more dirty pics he put them all on the internet and he won't delete them what should I do?

Market models [ 0 Answers ]

For which market model can we not assume a homogeneous product?

What is TCP/IP models? [ 1 Answers ]

What is TCP/IP models?

Car models [ 1 Answers ]

Well, maybe foolish! I was wondering what letters stand for after the name and model of a car. More specifically, for a few series of cars produced by KIA Motors (known as PRIDE in some countries) they use these letters: "GTX" or "GLX" or "GLXi" and so on. What do these letters stand for? Is there...

Two different models of infinity [ 1 Answers ]

Important: This topic is based on proofs without words ( http://mathworld.wolfram.com/ProofwithoutWords.html ). A one rotation of the Archimedean Spiral is exactly 1/3 of the circle’s area (...

View more questions Search