Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2007, 08:01 AM
    This business doesn't pay income tax, WHY?
    Why does this business desire is the to be the only for profit business exempt from paying both state and federal income taxes? Every other business and person in the US has to pay income taxes. THis business takes in about one trillion dollars a year and pays zero in taxes.

This business is privately owned in the US and the IRS and our government does even care they are exempt from incomes taxes.

In my opinion this business is stealing our tax money pay to the IRS with the consent of our government and IRS. Our senator and respresentatives don't care and are allowing this to happen, this must stop.

The privately own business which is owner by bankers and is not government is the "Federal Reserve System"
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Is there something you can do about it?
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Email or call your senator and respresentative and tell to to stop the Federal Reserve System. Stop the theft!! Abolish the FED
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Now that's useful info for our US members :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2007, 11:41 AM
    And they even have their own federal police officers,
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 16, 2007, 11:55 AM
    No comment! But no one EVER said the U.S. Income Tax System was FAIR!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Income Tax on Social Security & Interest Income [ 1 Answers ]

I collect SS, withdraw interest income monthly and sell real estate. I am wondering since my interest income & real estate commissions exceed the SS allowable income cap of $12,000 will my SS for the next year be reduced? Will my real estate expenses be deductible from taxes owed on my...

What state would I pay income tax in? [ 1 Answers ]

If I worked in one state but lived in another, which one would I pay income tax in? Sates would prob be Vermont and New Hampshire, or MA and NH.

What price to pay for business [ 2 Answers ]

undefined I am purchasing a new age bookstore. And our only problem is coming up with a fair price. The business as of now takes in under 40,000 a year profit. We came to price of 100,000, 35000 inventory, 5000 fixtures and furniture. 60,000 goodwill. Is that a fair price? Also we have...

View more questions Search